Law is commonly understood as a system of rules that are created and enforced...
This collection of lists of law topics collects the names of topics related t...
The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to law:...
Johnson v. Johnson was a court case with a 17-week trial in New York Surrogat...
State v. A. B. Rhodes, 61 N.C. 453, was a case in which the Supreme Court of ...
On 24 July 2009, a judge had told Games-Perez, when he was pleading guilty to...
United States v. Parson, 599 F.Supp. 2d 592, was a case in which the governme...
- Law is commonly understood as a system of rules that are created and enforced through social or governmental institutions to regulate conduct, although
- Law is a system of rules that regulate behavior. Law LAW laws or LAWS may also refer to: Law principle universal principles that describe the fundamental
- Corporate law also known as business law or enterprise law or sometimes company law is the body of law governing the rights, relations, and conduct of
- International law also known as public international law and law of nations, is the set of rules, norms, and standards generally accepted in relations
- Statutory law or statute law is written law passed by a body of legislature. This is as opposed to oral or customary law or regulatory law promulgated
- Common law also known as judicial precedent or judge - made law is the body of law derived from judicial decisions of courts and similar tribunals. The
- private law in common law systems. This branch encompasses the fields of inheritance law civil law family law property law and contract law Commercial
- English law is the common law legal system of England and Wales, comprising mainly criminal law and civil law each branch having its own courts and procedures
- law Federal law National law State law Local ordinance History of law Cuneiform law Babylonian law Ancient Greek law Roman law Early Germanic law Legal
- A by - law bylaw, bye - law byelaw is a rule or law established by an organization or community to regulate itself, as allowed or provided for by some
- law Company law Commercial law Civil law Law of obligations Contract law Tort law Law of unjust enrichment and quasi - contracts Trust law Law of agency Property
- A law review or law journal is a scholarly journal focusing on legal issues. Law reviews are a type of legal periodical. In the US, law reviews are
- Admiralty law or maritime law is a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes. Admiralty law consists of both domestic law on maritime
- The law of California consists of several levels, including constitutional, statutory, and regulatory law as well as case law The California Codes form
- Canon law from Greek kanon, a straight measuring rod, ruler is a set of ordinances and regulations made by ecclesiastical authority Church leadership
- A law school also known as a law centre or college of law is an institution specializing in legal education, usually involved as part of a process for
- Family law also called matrimonial law or the law of domestic relations is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations.
- Criminal law is the body of law that relates to crime. It proscribes conduct perceived as threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property
- Scots Law English law and Northern Irish law in areas such as property law criminal law trust law inheritance law evidence law and family law while
- Law of Hawaii Law of Idaho Law of Illinois Law of Indiana Law of Iowa Law of Kansas Law of Kentucky Law of Louisiana Law of Maine Law of Maryland Law
- Philosophy of law is a branch of philosophy that examines the nature of law and law s relationship to other systems of norms, especially ethics and political
- Natural law Latin: ius naturale, lex naturalis is law that is held to exist independently of the positive law of a given political order, society or
- Information technology law also called cyberlaw concerns the law of information technology, including computing and the internet. It is related to
- Roman law is the legal system of ancient Rome, including the legal developments spanning over a thousand years of jurisprudence, from the Twelve Tables
- Scientific laws or laws of science are statements, based on repeated experiments or observations, that describe or predict a range of natural phenomena
- law is any law that is understood as deriving from a transcendent source, such as the will of God or gods, in contrast to man - made law Divine laws are
- The Salic law ˈsælɪk or ˈseɪlɪk Latin: Lex salica or the Salian law was the ancient Salian Frankish civil law code compiled around AD 500 by the
- Labour law also known as labor law or employment law mediates the relationship between workers, employing entities, trade unions and the government.
- entertainment law often involves questions of employment law contract law torts, labor law bankruptcy law immigration, securities law security interests
- A code of law also called a law code or legal code, is a type of legislation that purports to exhaustively cover a complete system of laws or a particular
Index of law articles
Outline of law
Johnson v. Johnson
State v. Rhodes
United States v. Games-Perez
United States v. Parson
Users also searched:
law, definitions, definition of, definition, what, laws, legal, types, kinds of, kinds, what is, legal definition of, list, what are the types of laws, list of laws, law definitions, definition of law by different authors, kinds of law, what is law pdf, different, legal definition of law, associated, lawyers associated worldwide, lawyers, authors, definition of law pdf, worldwide, index of law articles, articles, Index,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →