ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 80




                                               

St Giles Church, West Bridgford

St. Giles Church, West Bridgford is an Anglican parish church in West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire. The church is Grade II listed by the Department for Culture, Media & Sport as it is a building of special architectural or historic interest.

                                               

St Pauls Church, West Drayton

The church dates from the 12th century. It is in a joint benefice with St. Helens Church, Grove All Saints Church, Eaton St Martins Church, North Leverton St Peters Church, Hayton St Martins Church, Bole St Bartholomews Church, Sutton-cum-Lound S ...

                                               

All Saints Church, West Markham

The church was built in the 12th century. It was repaired in 1872 and restored between 1930 and 1945. It is in a parish with two other churches: St Nicholas Church, Tuxford All Saints Church, Weston, Nottinghamshire Somewhat confusingly, Milton M ...

                                               

All Saints Church, Weston, Nottinghamshire

For the church with a similar name in Bath, see All Saints Church, Weston For the church with a similar name in Cheshire, see All Saints Church, Weston, Cheshire All Saints Church, Weston is a Grade I listed parish church in the Church of England ...

                                               

Church of St John of Beverley, Whatton

The Church of St John of Beverley, Whatton is a parish church in the Church of England in Whatton-in-the-Vale, Nottinghamshire, dedicated to St John of Beverley. The church is Grade II* listed by the Department for Culture, Media & Sport.

                                               

St Peter and St Pauls Church, Widmerpool

It is uncertain how long there has stood a church on this site but "The Buildings of England, Nottinghamshire" makes reference to the later church emanating "From the original medieval structure" The Anglican parish register has records dating fr ...

                                               

Church of St Mary and All Saints, Willoughby-on-the-Wolds

The Church of St. Mary and All Saints, Willoughby-on-the-Wolds is a parish church in the Church of England in Willoughby on the Wolds, Nottinghamshire, England.

                                               

St Leonards Church, Wollaton

St. Leonards Church, Wollaton is a Church of England parish church in Wollaton. The church is Grade II* listed by the Department for Culture, Media & Sport as it is a particularly significant building of more than local interest.

                                               

St Swithuns Church, Woodborough

The church is medieval with the chancel dating from the fourteenth century. The church is a large structure. and has some fragments of ancient armorial glass in its windows which, when perfect, was exceedingly beautiful. It is a curacy, and has b ...

                                               

St Johns Church, Worksop

The church was built between 1867 and 1868 by the architect Robert Clarke and his son Robert Charles Clarke. In September 2019 the Church celebrated its 150th anniversary.

                                               

Holy Trinity Church, Wysall

Wysall Church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, enjoys a prominent position towards the south end of the village on a bluff. The origins of the church are medieval, with some parts of the building dating back to the 13th century. The church is visi ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Nottingham

                                               

St Marys Church, Bampton

The Church of Saint Mary the Virgin is the Church of England parish church of Bampton, West Oxfordshire. It is in the Archdeaconry of Dorchester in the Diocese of Oxford. The church was built in the 10th or 11th century as an Anglo-Saxon minster ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Banbury

St Marys Church stands in the Central tradition of the Church of England. Since 1993, the church have been shared by the Church of England and the United Reformed Church; it is not, however, a Local Ecumenical Partnership. The churchs Resurrectio ...

                                               

St Martins Church, Bladon

St Martins Church in Bladon near Woodstock, Oxfordshire, England, is the Church of England parish church of Bladon-with-Woodstock. It is also the mother church of St Mary Magdalene at Woodstock, which was originally a chapel of ease. It is best k ...

                                               

Church of St Mary the Virgin, Buckland

                                               

Church of St John the Baptist, Burford

The Anglican Church of St John the Baptist in Burford, Oxfordshire, England is a Grade I listed building. The Church of England parish church is dedicated to Saint John the Baptist, and is described by David Verey as "a complicated building which ...

                                               

St Peter and St Paul, Checkendon

St Peter and St Paul is the Church of England parish church of Checkendon, a village in Oxfordshire, England. Its parish is part of the Diocese of Oxford. Its earliest parts are 12th-century and it is a Grade I listed building. The church is a No ...

                                               

St Laurences Church, Combe Longa

St Laurences Church, Combe Longa is the Church of England parish church of Combe, Oxfordshire, England. The parish is part of the Benefice of Stonesfield with Combe Longa. The Wychwood Way long distance footpath passes the church.

                                               

St Nicholas Church, Islip

St Nicholas Church, Islip is the Church of England parish church of Islip, Oxfordshire, a village about 3 miles east of Kidlington and 5 miles north of Oxford.

                                               

Church of the Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Souldern

The Parish Church of the Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary is the Church of England parish church of Souldern, a village in Oxfordshire about 7 miles northwest of Bicester and a similar distance southeast of Banbury.

                                               

St Giles Church, Standlake

The Parish Church of Saint Giles, Standlake is the Church of England parish church of Standlake, a village about 5 miles southeast of Witney in Oxfordshire. Since 1976 St Giles parish has been a member of the Lower Windrush Benefice along with th ...

                                               

St Mary-le-More, Wallingford

St Mary-le-More is a Church of England parish church in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England. The church is situated in the centre of The Marketplace, just behind the Town Hall.

                                               

All Saints Church, Oakham

The spire of Oakham parish church dominates distant views of the town for several miles in all directions. The impressive tower and spire, built during the 14th century in the "Decorated Gothic" style, are slightly earlier in date than most of th ...

                                               

Church of St Peter and St Paul, Uppingham

The Church of St Peter and St Paul, Uppingham is the Church of England parish church of Uppingham, Rutland. It is part of the Diocese of Peterborough.

                                               

St Marys Church, Market Drayton

St Marys Church, Market Drayton, stands on the top of a prominent outcrop of red sandstone rock above the River Tern. The church is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II* listed building.

                                               

St Michael and All Angels Church, Welshampton

The Church of St Michael and All Angels is a Grade II listed Anglican church in the village of Welshampton in Shropshire. It was built in the 1860s for Frances Mainwaring and Salusbury Kynaston Mainwaring, in memory of Charles Kynaston Mainwaring ...

                                               

Alhampton Mission Church

Alhampton Mission Church is a Church of England church in Alhampton, Somerset, England. The tin tabernacle was erected in 1892 and now forms part of the Fosse Trinity Benefice.

                                               

All Saints Church, Curland

All Saints Church is a former Church of England parish church in Curland, Somerset, England. Designed by Benjamin Ferrey, it was built in 1855-56 to replace an earlier church on the same site and became redundant in 1972. The church, now a privat ...

                                               

All Saints Church, Isle Brewers

All Saints Church is a Church of England parish church in Isle Brewers, Somerset, England. Designed by Charles Edmund Giles, it was built in 1859-61 and has been a Grade II listed building since 1959.

                                               

All Saints Church, Sandford

All Saints Church is an active Church of England church in Sandford, Somerset, England. Designed by Hans Price and William Wooler, it was built in 1883–84 and has been a Grade II listed building since 1983. Today the church is in a local ecumenic ...

                                               

Church of St Etheldreda, West Quantoxhead

The Church of St Etheldreda, also known as the Church of St Audries, is a Church of England parish church in West Quantoxhead, Somerset, England. Designed by John Norton, it was built in 1854-56 and is a Grade II* listed building.

                                               

Church of St James the Less, Hambridge

The Church of St James the Less is an active Church of England parish church in Hambridge, Somerset, England. It was designed by Benjamin Ferrey and built in 1842–44. The church has been a Grade II listed building since 1988. Adjacent the church ...

                                               

Church of St Mary Magdalene, Wookey Hole

The Church of St Mary Magdalene is an active Church of England church in Wookey Hole, Somerset, England. The church, which was designed by Benjamin Ferrey and his son, was built in 1873-74 and has been a Grade II listed building since 2004.

                                               

St Andrews Church, Steart

St Andrews Church is an active Church of England church in Steart, Somerset, England. The church, which was built in 1882, is now used for services periodically.

                                               

St Andrews Church, Taunton

St Andrews Church is an active Church of England church in Taunton, Somerset, England. Designed by J. Houghton Spencer, it was built in 1880–81 and has been a Grade II listed building since 2016.

                                               

St Lukes Church, Simonsbath

St Lukes Church is an active Church of England church in Simonsbath, Exmoor, Somerset, England. The church, which was designed by Henry Clutton and built in 1855-56, has been a Grade II listed building since 1959. In addition to being a place of ...

                                               

St Pauls Church, Easton

St Pauls Church is an active Church of England church in Easton, Somerset, England. The church, which was designed by Richard Carver and built in 1843, has been a Grade II listed building since 1987.

                                               

St Peters Church, Combwich

St Peters Church is an active Church of England church in Combwich, Somerset, England. The church, which was designed by Charles Knowles, was built in 1867–70 and has been a Grade II listed building since 1985.

                                               

Church of England church buildings in Bath and North East Somerset

                                               

Church of England church buildings in Mendip District

                                               

Church of England church buildings in North Somerset

                                               

Church of England church buildings in Sedgemoor

                                               

Church of England church buildings in South Somerset

                                               

Church of England church buildings in Taunton Deane

                                               

Church of England church buildings in West Somerset

                                               

All Saints Church, Alrewas

All Saints Church, Alrewas is a parish church in the village of Alrewas, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom. The church is situated in the north west of the village on the north side of the Trent & Mersey Canal. The church is a Grade I Listed Bu ...

                                               

St John the Baptists Church, Burslem

Burslem became a parish in 1809; before that it was a chapelry in the parish of Stoke-upon-Trent, but often regarded as a parish, having its own churchwardens from 1553. The stone tower of St Johns was built in 1536. It is late perpendicular; the ...

                                               

St Marys and All Saints Church, Checkley

St Marys and All Saints Church is an Anglican church in the village of Checkley, Staffordshire, England. It is a Grade I listed building. The oldest parts of the building are 12th-century, with later medieval and 17th-century work.

                                               

Church of St Andrew, Clifton Campville

The Church of St Andrew is a Grade I listed church in the village of Clifton Campville, Staffordshire. It was built in the 13th and 14th centuries. The tall spire is a notable feature, visible from a great distance.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →